Who is mTek?
mTek Services is a digital insurance broker in Kenya who is distributing policies through an innovative mobile application. This is a platform that is truly end-to-end (E2E) and provides an entirely paperless ecosystem for the insurance industry.
Our solution allows customers to purchase Insurance directly from the Insurer, file for claims directly from the convenience of their smart device thus increasing efficiency and can capture critical data on claims from e.g. geolocated accident scenes.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent mTek brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk! We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible to develop and shape our marketing division in order to grow our sales. You should be excited by a stable start-up atmosphere, strategizing next steps and evaluating complex projects – all supported by our technology solution mTek!
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to: CEO
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about mTek and drive qualified traffic to our app
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels (like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns) and finally performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, e-shots, social media channels and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players and vendors
- Keeping up to date with industry activities and trends and researching, analyzing and summarizing of market trends
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing materials of all sort
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Project Management skills to execute marketing strategies
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement – BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
How to Apply
Please e-mail your application to email@example.com. Ensure you indicate your salary expectation. Please understand that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.